Pages - Menu

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Psalm 147:3 - Thank you lord

Ha! I love how God whispers and lets me know that he's heard my cry -- now I feel like working out  (tehehe it is past midnite) - but I'll squeeze in a quick 20mins HIIT and ST.


He heals the brokenhearted and bandages their wounds.
 

- Psalm 147:3 (NLT) 

2014 is a year that I've consciously tried to master the art of not being controlled by what i see in the physical or the circumstances around me - As long as I stand firm absolutely nothing can/should shake me - I think am about 60% there - phew! hey i'm coming from 0% so 60% at June 1st is great progress -in the past I've operated from a place of fear and sometimes anger - especially when It is justified - but today is from a place of love and without bitterness and judgement  - I'm truly able to see things in better light when I do - and I know that ALL things worketh out for good. I can't control the circumstances around me but I can control what's inside of me - - I'm getting centered and it is truly a great feeling - let's see where I'm at at end of the year  :)


Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...