Pages - Menu

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Bohyme brazillian wave - rocking my Tracee wig


Meet Tracee - yes she's named after Tracee Ellis Ross. I created her awhile ago but never really blog about her- she's circa 4mths old now and she's still going strong :).

I love wigs - infact every natural should have a wig at home - it's a great protective style, it's fun and often works out cheaper than weave - plus poorly installed weave breaks your hairline - #helloNaomi - ok that was a bad joke -

I'm a sucker for curly hair - It truly takes less effort then straight hair - I'm not very good at flat ironing so I rock fros and curly mostly.

This wig was created using Bohyme Brazilian Wave - I used 2 10inch packs - would go longer but i have to 2 busy chicas that love to tug/pull on everything - so this a great length for mums :)

The curls are usually more defined after you wet/twist - but I the rough can't be arsed curl definition is just right for me




curly wigs

Bohyme brazillian wave


Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...