Pages - Menu

Sunday, June 22, 2014

#100HappyDays - Day 6



Catching up on my #100happyday posts

Happy Birthday to me!!! well it was my birthday on Day 6  - June 14th.

I am incredible happy to be alive, full of health and to have peace of mind. I'm happy that I finally mustered the courage to begin living my dreams . I tell you that it much harder to go where there's is no path - but the uncertain is much better than the unhappy....everyday is a brand new day.

I am really excited about this year and hoping for the very best -everything will work out in my favor this year  - the road may not be easy but I'll be taking it step by step.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOJO!!!




Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...