Pages - Menu

Sunday, June 22, 2014

#100HappyDays - Day 5

This past week has been crazy - just one thing after the other - I'm learning to schedule my priorities instead of prioritizing my schedule - trying to focus on the important 1st and then the urgent - ugh! it takes practice... I'm slowly getting there.


Day 5

I'm happy that Goodwill stores and thrift stores in general exists - in the past few months I've bought maybe over 100 books - ok maybe like 60-70 odd books. It is slowly becoming an addiction - the hubby is a lil concern about my side of the bed.
Due to my self diagnosed ADD I'm reading about 10 at the same time.

My top 5 thrift stores for books in the Atlanta area are :



1) American thrift stores - they have a huge selection of books - hardbacks $1.50, paperback $1

2) Goodwill stores - depending on the branch you're bound to find a pretty good selection. - hardbacks $2.92, paperback $1.50

3) Value Village  - the books selections are meh to be honest - but it is $1 per book - you cannot go wrong.

When I can't find the books I want I normally buy online - via Amazon 1cent for used books ($3.99 shipping) or thriftbooks.com  - usually around $3.999(shipping included) as well.

What I'm reading right now - books on personal development, sales, meditation, food and nutrition.

So yes books makes me happy especially thrift books









Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...