Pages - Menu

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

HAPPY MONTH OF MAY!!

Happy Month of May!!

Wishing you and yours the very best this month.

I can't believe we're in 5th month already - YIKES!!! Life has been crazy busy for me - work life especially by end of the month I hopefully should be done with the crazy hours - Phew!!. It's 9:30pm and I'm taking a wee break from work to day dream and blog - been thinking ho to merge all my interest into just the one site or page and actively start living my dream. Habakkuk 2:2 comes to mind - ''And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, so he may run that reads it.''

I see it and I believe it ill come to pass -press on must. 

ok break over - toodles :)

be sure to have a fabulous May -- can't wait for JUNE - my birth month - woot! woot!

Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...