Pages - Menu

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fake Hair, Don't Care....


Believe it or not this is my very 1st real virgin human hair - straight from the temples in India - not sure if I should broadcast it but hey - life has been crazy busy that I've been rocking crowns (wigs) - back to back for the past 2months - I made a Tracy Ellis inspired wig that I'll share soonish - but been rocking this new gal - let me call her Sunita - I absolutely have no idea how to maintain her - but for the most part she's been easy - I'm really not about styling every morning - so she's just great - no styling required - just how I like it.

My natural hair is growing nicely - I did another Aphoghee treatment and it really did revitalize my hair - I can't wait to rock my afro again - actually it might be awhile as I plan on installing long Marley twist for the summer - who knows eh

ok back to work now - toodles





Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...