Pages - Menu

Saturday, February 2, 2013

[protective style] My current hairstyle


my current hairstyle is a Wig - I'm currently rocking my Sonia wig - this is what she looked like when she was 1st made here - It's been circa 7 months now and she's been washed a few times and still looks good.

Ignore my no make-up/red eyes face - this was actually taken at 3am - I had just finished making a U-Part wig (more details later) and was just trying Sonia again - and fell in love one more time - Tracy my u-part wig will be launched soonish. I love my wigs -
holla at me here crownsbyjo[at]gmail[dot]com. if you want one. This is a full head wig, secured with combs and made with Afro kinky hair.












Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...