Pages - Menu

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February musings


I can't believe February is drawing to the end - this month has just flown by eh. Happy Belated Valentine!!!
I had an incredible valentine's day - a day that completely changed the trajectory of my life - - gosh that sounds so drastic but it sure did. I received some unbelievable, unexpected , scary yet all very exciting news. I've been praying to God to let me know how he wants me to go and give me the strength for the journey.

For vals nite, Hubby and I did dinner and movies - we saw Identity Thief - it was hilarious. My type of movie --I'm not a big movie or TV fan, 45mins is just about enough for me and I don't like the serious stuff - scifi, action, drama etc  - yuck I'll fall asleep - hubby on the other hand is a big sci-fi guy so i was quite surprised he picked Identify Thief for our nite - actually maybe not to surprised as if it was a serious movie then I would've falled into a deep slumber lol .

February also saw me reflecting a bit more on my life issues - I turned off all distractions -to reflect, mediate and pray - I'm enjoying the peace and quiet so much that I feel like extending for a couple more months -
Things really do become clearer when still.



Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...