Pages - Menu

Thursday, January 3, 2013

[Song of the day] PLUMB - I need you now



This past Sunday; I went to church with a heavy heart - I really didn't feel like going, I did anyway and was hoping I could talk to someone about what was going on - but I couldn't - it was all hey , how are you?  fine and bye - so I wonder on the days I feel 100% are they other peeps out there just wanting someone to pray with or share their thoughts - or is 'fine' suppose to end conversation.  Then I began to wonder if broken people go to church at all or are peeps just hiding their pains.
Anyhoo long story short I went home and do what I always do when I'm down - I cried to God and then this song came on the radio - Plumb - I need you know.

And shortly after this bible verse


Isaiah 41:10

New International Version (NIV)
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.





Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...