Pages - Menu

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Reasons to start drinking Apple Cider Vinegar


I really should go to bed now - anyhoo just quickly thought to share the uber amazing Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). ACV is simply the bomb diggity - I kid you not since I began using it I've needed little to no make-up, my skin is clearer, I feel uber great inside and guess what it helps control appetite , thus great for weight management. It is also known to be a good hair clarifier and skin toner but I use it orally - I believe tis better to start working the internal 1st before external. All in all I LOVE ! I LOVE





Recipe - I initially following the recipe on the bottle - which is simply a mix of water, stevia and honey - but now I skip the sweetener and just mixed with water

1 to 2 tsps Bragg Organic Vinegar in 8 oz
Glass Purified Water and (optional) to taste.
1 to 2 tsps Organic Honey, 100% Maple Syrup,
Blackstrap Molasses or 4 drops herb Stevia.


Where to buy: can be found at most grocery stores, wholefoods , health stores and ofcourse online. Be sure to pick up Braggs or any organic undiluted kind.




Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...