Pages - Menu

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My 2012 hair update

2012 was my 3rd year Natural - but in reality it was my 2nd year as I damaged my hair at the start of the year (hello product junkie) - Anyhoo I believe my hair is fully restored - so technically i'm back at my 2nd year growth. I've kept my regimen and products pretty simple: - still using Trader Joes Nourish Spa shampoo and conditioner , wash  & steam biweekly. Oils : coconut , olive and emu oil,  Moisturizers/Stylers - unrefined shea butter,   -   I must admit I did 'indulge' in the Miss Jessie's BOGO last month - might brave it again sometime this year

Per styling - I've found I'm really not interested in any other styles but fros - usually wash and go and when I really do have time I use perm rods for longevity

March - wash & go
May - using perm rods
Dec  - no styling /no products right after wash


Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...