Pages - Menu

Thursday, January 31, 2013

How do you want to be remembered?


How do you want to be remembered? have you ever thought about that? yes it's a bit sad and depressing - but this question was asked at a recent google hangout I attended - - it's kinda deep eh - when you think about it we're all going to die - and all we leave behind are memories and hopefully a legacy.

So how do I want to be remembered ? hmm... that I brought light to the world - that I was able to positively impact and change people lives. I want people to say my life turned for the better the day I met Jojo . I want my family to say I loved and loved and loved and supported them, I want my friends to not cry but laugh out loud at the joy I brought them - - I want to have left the world having fulfilled my destiny and purpose - I don't want to leave without fully expressing myself and sharing my gifts and talents. I want to be remembered as a being blessing to humanity.....and lastly I want leave with a strong legacy - So help me God!!

How about you?



x

Jo



Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...