Pages - Menu

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

[ted talk] Candy Chang: Before I die I want to...


“Preparing for death is one of the most empowering things you can do. Thinking about death clarifies your life.” -  Candy Chang


source


Just watched this incredible talk by Candy Chang title 'Before I die I want to ................ er kinda scary huh knowing that we're all perishable and will die one day but yet live like it's never going to happen 

The one thing I want to do before I die is FULFILL MY DESTINY. I'm slowly but surely getting out of plan B and going for plan A - the more I focus on plan A the more opportunities have been coming my way - I beginning to look back at all the setbacks and now realize they're all been stepping stones guiding/taking me to my destiny.




x

Jo




Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...