Pages - Menu

Thursday, November 15, 2012

[Song of the week] While I'm waiting - John Waller


I'm currently waiting on the lord for a couple of things - one has taken 6years and still no definitive end date in sight. The other I'm trying to understand why - but I'm learning to completely trust God and know that he has great plans for me - he'll take control and all I need to is let him. Days like today I worry and wondered when lord? just when . He makes all things good and beautiful - so don't stress JoJo - keep waiting, keep praying and keep believing.

God I know you know my heart desires please grant them and I know that your plans for me are great so I trust you do provide the best for me - Thank you Father, in Jesus name.

Isaiah 40 :31 - But they that wait upon the lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk, and not faint

Anyhoo - this is the song of the week

John Waller - While I'm waiting.


I'm waiting 
I'm waiting on You, Lord 
And I am hopeful 
I'm waiting on You, Lord 
Though it is painful 
But patiently, I will wait 

I will move ahead, bold and confident 
Takeing every step in obedience 
While I'm waiting 
I will serve You 
While I'm waiting 
I will worship 
While I'm waiting 
I will not faint 
I'll be running the race 
Even while I wait 

I'm waiting 
I'm waiting on You, Lord 
And I am peaceful 
I'm waiting on You, Lord 
Though it's not easy 
But faithfully, I will wait 
Yes, I will wait 
I will serve You while I'm waiting 
I will worship while I'm waiting 
I will serve You while I'm waiting 
I will worship while I'm waiting 
I will serve you while I'm waiting 
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord








Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...