Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 24, 2012

[song of the day] I could sing of your love forever - Hillsong


There's nothing like God's love - going through some real hurting times....wondering where is God - - but this morning I felt His warmth around me - He confirmed that He is with me through the storms - thru it all - It was very comforting - there's absolutely nothing like the love of God - it is often when we're most vulnerable that we can truly see He is there - He holds my future -- Anyhoo , heard this song on my drive home this morning - just perfect timing -



Over the mountains and the sea 
Your river runs with the love for me 
and I will open up my heart 
and let the healer set me free. 
I’m happy to be in the truth 
and I will daily lift my hands 
for I will always sing of when Your love came down.

*Chorus*
I could sing of Your love forever.
I could sing of Your love forever.
I could sing of Your love forever.
I could sing of Your love forever.

Oh, I feel like dancin'
It's foolishness I know
But when the world has seen the light
They will dance with joy
Like we're dancing now

I could sing of Your love forever
(Oohh I could sing of love)
I could sing of Your love forever
(I could sing, I could sing)
I could sing of Your love forever
(Just to sing the praises of you, Lord)
I could sing of Your love forever

I will sing of Your love forever
(I could sing)
I will sing of Your love forever
(I lift my hands and praise His holy name)
I will sing of Your love forever
(Love forever)
I could sing of Your love...
...oohh sing and sing and sing and sing to you
(I will sing)

Ohh Ohh Ohh

People: I could sing of Your love forever
I could sing of Your love forever
I could sing of Your love forever
I could sing of Your love forever
I could sing of Your love forever
I could sing of Your love forever

lyrics via - http://www.sing365.com


Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...