Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Miss Jessie's Buy One Get One free sale 2012


Ok I'm in no way affiliated with Miss Jessie's nor was I paid to promote/marketing - I'm only sharing .
This was sent to me today via email. I've used Miss Jessie's before and know their products work very well. I stopped using them awhile ago not sure why - maybe due to petroleum or the heavy scent  - but I'm tempted again. If I heed then it'll be the curly buttercreme and curly meringue.
If you've always wanted to try Miss Jessie's now is the time - free product, free shipping - you cannot go wrong :)


twist out results using the curly pudding

braid out using curly buttercreme



Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...