Pages - Menu

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Jamie Eason's 12 weeks fitness program




Jamie Eason's LIVE FIT - 12 weeks program.

So I stumbled upon this program via Pilar's blog . I've been meaning to increase my strength training for the longest time so this was just a kick in the butt . I can pray/wish for washboard abs but it won't happen if I don't do the work right? - Anyhoo I figure what da heck will try it and see if it works. I've done P90X and Insanity in the past and both are excellent but after awhile the videos get a tad boring.

LIVEFIT program expectation : - I'm hoping to see some real definitions - wish me luck - oh I must add that I'm not following the food plan - I did take some tips here and there but I think I got the food side handled (well 90% of the time) .

The program is for all levels and it's in three phases with six days of training

Phase 1* : Focus is on weight training and clean eating
phase 2 : Add cardio, cut carbs to sculpt muscle and burn body fat
Phase 3 : HIIT training, carb cycling, supersetting (err what's supersetting?)

* Phase 1 has no cardio - *ahem* this isn't going to work for me - so what I've done is reduced my  cardio workout to 5mins of treadmill with 2mins cool time. I'm also taking kickboxing classes this month so will reduce that to maybe once/twice a week

Find out more about the program here 



Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...