Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 17, 2012

[inspiration] Quote of the day!


There was a time where my validation was on what other's thought of me -this is especially true at work - always trying to please; always doing a good job not only because it is the right thing to do but because I wanted the praise and compliments ; today I've learnt to only please God and HIM alone - I no longer need a welldone or good job from man - well the hubby's won't go amiss :) - but no longer get high on compliments, this as helped avoid the low I dealt with anytime I got a bad review - - thus this saying is true - if you live by compliments you'll die of criticism - - I'm living by God's standards!


If you live off man’s compliments you’ll die 
from his criticism - Cornelius Lindsey




Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...