Pages - Menu

Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Black Friday Experience

source 

Year after year I wonder the craze about black Friday; err so you mean people would queue up 10-24hrs for a sale? like seriously? did they wait all year for this one day or is it to get Christmas pressies or WTH ???
Anyhoo , this year, per usual didn't have any specific in mind but figured I really should try to use my Macy's discount vouchers - so off we all went to Macy's - hubby went to mens and I to kids to get stuff for T.
I walked about for like 15mins and thought where da heck are the deals? it's all business as usual - even with the extra discounts I'm better off buying from TJ Maxx - so off I went to look for hubby - I didn't even bother with the women's clothes - the whole department store thing just doesn't work for me .

Anyhow , called the hubby and he was like I also can't find anything but give me five more mins - in that time I went to Body shop where they had a 3 for $30 sale - I quickly snatched my three chosen products ; two vitamin c skin boost (rrp $26) and one seaweed moisturizing cream (rrp $16.50) - total savings before tax - $38.50 - so that was all  my Black Friday deals. To be honest I don't really need anything - would love a cast iron to make frittatas however just confirmed my anodized calphalon is oven safe YIPPEE!

How was your shopping experience?


Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...