Pages - Menu

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

30 days of 'I AM ' series


I am.....  the word(s) after those two words are extremely powerful . I committed to declaring what I was each day for 30 days - I've been posting on my facebook page but figure it's probably best to document here as well. I kid you not there are days I absolute don't know what I am but this exercise forces me to speak life into my day - Here's the past 19 days

Day 1 - 5 : no post :(
Day 6 :  I am a FINISHER
Day 7 :  I am pumped today and working on exciting plans
Day 8 :  I am fearless. I commit to completing my task list today and continue working on my life plan
Day 9 :  I am fearfully and wonderfully made by God
Day 10 : I am a winner. I can do all things thru christ who strengthens me

Day 11 : I am worthy of greatness & grace
Day 12:  I am the light to the world and salt to the earth
Day 13 : I am slightly under pressure today but I know God is control - so today I am CAPABLE
Day 14: I am truly beginning to operate from a place of love and not of fear. If God is with me then whom shall I fear - even though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me. Your perfect love is casting out fear.
Day 15: I am extremely tired and the day has only begun :( ; that said I am waiting on the lord and I have
relinquish control to him for he holds my future --#noshaking #faithofamustardseed

Day 16:: I am so happy it's FRIDAY!! woot! woot!
Day 17 : I am living my life like it's golden
Day 18 : I am becoming the woman God created me to be -now I truly believe that there's beauty in the darkness - tis a place of growth and awareness #iamthedaughterofthemosthighGod
Day 19 :  I am wondering why the weekend isn't 3days long- :( Anyhoo, I am capable of doing anything I desire with God on my sidE



Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...