Pages - Menu

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What makes you come alive?

What makes you come alive? How about if you know what makes you come alive but still do not what to do it - or rather too afraid to take the plunge - - ok this is just my random thoughts -but I'm in that phase again ; I currently studying for a course just because it's the next thing to do - you know the talk about means to an end - we can't all do what we love eh - but what if ? just what if we're able to let go of the ground we're standing on and just fly fly away - - that's exactly what I feel like doing right now - I need to fly fly away -
I read this quote y'day on my facebook feed.

''You don't need permission from anyone to pursue what you're passionate about. Keep following what matters to you.'' -CEO

What if you have something that's just weighing you down - times like this I wonder how Mandela was able to sacrifice 27years of his life in jail - - I think it means he focused on the goal and not the circumstance, he knew exactly what he was fighting for and never let go of the vision - ok ok I feel much better now - isn't it funny how talking/writing your thoughts out helps you thinks things through - ok my debbie downer moment is over - ok how did I get here - well today was Dance class with hubby and  he cancelled - now this is the 2nd time in a row - and I'm just livid because I was so looking forward to it - his excuse was that he's working -err but not working hard enough to pass dinner eh ---ARRGGGH!! i'm being such a baby here but I really wanted to go out tonite - PHEW!! ok so I'm ranting now and gone off topic - ah well - it's my blog - I can scream if I want too -- ok I need to go do some push-up or something - need to get outta of this mood

like the quote below says - 'Life is too short & unpredictable not to live it exactly as you please' - but wait who lives like that ? hmm maybe it simple means don't sweat the small stuff - ok ok I'm no sweating anymore - gosh not looking forward to another 3hrs of study tonite #yawn

Anyhoo, back to what makes me come alive? - plenty actually about from watching my son grow and being a wife -  I truly think I was put on earth to better and enhance and serve people - so hospitality/customer service business is right up my alley and so is coaching and wellness - -I'm a creator with an analytic mind - I believe that's why I'm able to thrive and switch easily between corporate and arts world








Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...