Pages - Menu

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What is your favorite 'unneccesary' Kitchen Appliance?


Over the past year or so I've been more interested in kitchen appliances than clothes. I go to T.J Maxx simply for the kitchen stuff now. I've managed to pick up some good and some 'unnecessary' gadgets/appliances

I currently have the following;

Appliances
Electric mixer - rarely used ; it was purchased to make hair/body products
Food processor - broke after 6mos -still need to fix - bought it brand new from craigslist
Toaster - used freqently - used mainly for reheating waffles
Kettle - used seldomly
Juicer - used regularly - for my juice fix
Blender - used daily - for purees, smoothies , etc

Gadgets

Melon baller
Mandoline - love this
Grater
Garlic press - love this
Egg slicer


New additions 
Hand blender - used almost daily - it's made by cooking life fun and easy
Pressure cooker - just got this, I cooked rice in it today and it only took 3mins- that's bleeding awesome if you ask me. I bought it mainly to cook dry beans

I got both items free via the citicard rewards program - I must say I'm impressed

What are your favorites gadgets/appliances?









Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...