Pages - Menu

Thursday, October 4, 2012

sorry been MIA .......hello new friends

Oh my! I have some new friends , fans, sisters . Welcome to Jo's haven guys!! Woohoo!!.
Sorry I've been MIA for a hot minute - I've only just returned from London, UK. I was there for 2weeks for my best friend's wedding. OMG! it was so beautiful ...I can't believe I cried like a big ole baby .
It was just pure joy to see my gal B so happy ; she's one lucky lass ; infact I take that back her beau S is one lucky lad - May God bless their union
 ...anyhoo now I'm back and I'm bad  :) . I've had plenty, plenty on my plate it's like when I finally, finally want to take off is when everything decides to fall outta of the sky (rain, chicken, pigs, hammer..you name it) - - It's all good though - I just need to prioritize my time better -Phew!! God is in control JoJo - You've got this.

I just saw this wisdom quote and thought to share.



x

Jo

Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...