Pages - Menu

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Song of the week - High by Lighthouse Family


Every parent is uber proud of their kids and always feel the need to 'show off' whenever possible err how annoying? - well that's what I thought until I became a parent - my son T is just a delight,  I watch him play, talk, sleep and just marvel at how great God is - -I sometimes feel undeserving of such a wonderful gift . WOW!God picked me to birth this bundle of wonder - anyhooo I won't bore you with long list of his many wonders - but would share his favourite hobby aside from reading and learning on his Dad's IPAD - he loves singing . I guess I played a ton of music whilst he was still cooking -but this child picks up lyrics like nada - You know when parents of great singers are asked 'so when did your child start singing'? and they say from age 1 or 2 (in my head I've always thought get da heck outta here )- but look my 2yr is exactly the same - he's been singing for the longest time - I think clearly from around 15mths or so . We listen to Fish radio (104.7) everyday and he knows almost all the songs word for word now - - Anyhoo this post is becoming far too long :) - - he recently learnt this song and has been singing it none stop - anyhoo just thought to share

I absolute love how you says 'corever' instead of 'forever' - so cute.


HIGH
When you're close to tears remember
Someday it'll all be over
One day we're gonna get so high

Though it's darker than December
What's ahead is a different color
One day we're gonna get so high

And at the end of the day remember the days
When we were close to the end
And wonder how we made it through the night

The end of the day remember the way
We stayed so close till the end
We'll remember it was me and you

'Cause we are gonna be
(Forever, high forever)
Forever you and me
(Forever, you and me forever)
You will always keep it flying high
(Forever, high forever)
In the sky of love
(Forever, you and me forever)

Don't you think it's time you started
Doing what we always wanted
One day we're gonna get so high

'Cause even the impossible
Is easy when we got each other
One day we're gonna get so high

And at the end of the day remember the days
When we were close to the end
And wonder how we made it through the night

The end of the day remember the way
We stayed so close till the end
We'll remember it was me and you

'Cause we are gonna be
(Forever, high forever)
Forever you and me
(Forever, you and me forever)
You will always keep it flying high
(Forever, high forever)
In the sky of love
(Forever, you and me forever)

'Cause we are gonna be
(Forever, high forever)
Forever you and me
(Forever, you and me forever)
You will always keep it flying high
(Forever, high forever)
In the sky of love
(Forever, you and me forever)

High, high, high, high
High, high, high, high

And at the end of the day remember the days
When we were close to the end
And wonder how we made it through the night

The end of the day remember the way
We stayed so close till the end
We'll remember it was me and you

'Cause we are gonna be
(Forever, high forever)
Forever you and me
(Forever, you and me forever)
You will always keep it flying high
(Forever, high forever)
In the sky of love
(Forever, you and me forever)

Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...