Pages - Menu

Sunday, October 28, 2012

[inspiration] Bible verse of the day

sometimes you just have to encourage yourself - I do a great job encouraging others and when it's my turn for encouragement no one is available to me - so I'm glad when I do see bible verses that encourage me.

I have indeed come far in my faith - I've always used to base my happiness on people, things and even conditions - if things were going right then I'm happy and if wrong then I'm sad - but today I know that absolutely nothing can take my joy - because that comes from the lord. Today I was hurt again by a loved one ; I began to feel blue again - but then I remember that God is faithful and good - as long as I do what is right and keep doing it he'll take care of me - It is not my place to steer, it is His. I'm so confident and have full trust in him.

Today's word

The Lord will work out his plans for your life - for your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever. Don't abandon me, for you made me.

~ Psalm 138:8, NLT 






Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...