Pages - Menu

Monday, October 29, 2012

Goodbye jouthman, Hello josimply!


Hello Friends,

Happy Monday,

I recently changed my blog url from jouthman (Jo Uthman) to josimply (Jo Simply) - I actually wanted 'simplyjo' but that was taken :(. I apologize for not giving any notice - I sorta forgot that I have faithful followers  - I've never been too big on #of views so didn't think it would hurt to change it - but hey my stats shows I really ought to put the word back out there - long story short the new name change was done because I felt it reflected my randomness a bit more than my name - in as much as some think I'm a drama queen, I think I'm actually quite an easy going 'simple; no fuss chica :)

Some of you may already know that I maintain or try to maintain two blogs - my food blog Jojo's kitchen and this blog Josimply (formerly jouthman). It's taken me a year to whittle down my interest and I'm still fighting between the three - which are HAIR, FOOD & FITNESS - the food is the strongest, followed by hair and fitness - I do love all three equally.....oh and both have inspiration as well - I love my daily wisdom/quotes .

Till next time,

Peace!



Update - looks like changing url is a bad idea - ok back to jouthman :)



Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...