Pages - Menu

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Taronga Zoo, Sydney


You cannot come to Sydney without not visiting Taronga Zoo. Taronga Zoo is the city zoo of Sydney, with breathtaking views of the Harbour. I'm not a big zoo fan but I was told I had to visit and it was indeed a beautiful zoo - I fell in love with the animals, the Giraffe, Elephant & Zebra were my favourite. I learnt so much about the different wildlife that it's become my new interests - I don't think I like the idea of bringing wildlife to the zoo , yes it is educational but I felt sorry for the animals - they've been brought thousand of miles from their natural habitat and now confined to limited space and subdued to daily strangers gawking and snapping photos of them - tis unnatural - NOT NICE!

                                              


city view



















Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...