Pages - Menu

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

[Song of the week] - Chris Tomlin - Enough

We often think we have to acquire more and more to be happy - we buy more clothes, more gadgets, more degrees, more friends, more kids,more shoes, fancy cars etc - but we forget that we were in our Mother's womb for 9 whole months and we had all that we needed; in turn we leave the world with nothing - we came  with nothing and leave without a single thing.

Society has made us think that the more you have the more successful you are, the happier you are, you're clearly more accepted when you tick all those boxes. The last 2years I've spent it reflecting on life and the real reason why we are here -I've concluded that it is truly one of service - we are here to pay service to one another - to be light of the world and the salt of the earth - that means we are called to shine and to add flavor to the world - keyword is add - not substract or acquire -
And lastly each and every one of us was born with a song in our heart - don't leave this world without singing your song - your creator created you for a purpose -live it!

ok i'm slowly drifting here but this song was played at y'day's service and It just reminded me that God is simply enough -

'''All of You is more than enough for all of me
For every thirst and every need
You satisfy me with Your love
And all I have in You is more than enough

You are my supply
My breath of life
And still more awesome than I know
You are my reward
worth living for
And still more awesome than I know''




Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...