Pages - Menu

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New blog direction


Hey friends ,

I apologise for not updating in such awhile - for my new followers - thank you and welcome to Jo's Haven.
I initially started this blog to document my natural hair journey but it has since evolved into my other interests which are running, food, makeup, wig making,  and just random random stuff - This has been great and has it allowed me to fully express myself somewhat and the process has helped me really narrow things down and help me focus on what is next.


 WHATEVER YOU CAN DO OR DREAM YOU CAN, BEGIN IT. BOLDNESS HAS GENIUS, POWER AND MAGIC IN IT.” - GOETHE



So what is the new direction - well I've decided to create a separate blog just for my food experiments (http://foodfromjojoskitchen.blogspot.com/) ,here you'll find healthy food recipes, inspiration, healthy living tips etc . I'm really excited about this new blog and I hope to share with you all that I've learnt and continue to learn about food - Oh lest I forget photography is also one of my interests and I can now say that I've found the perfect genre - Food photography - it's only taken me err 3years to do so  :) - I went from street to portrait and now food -- I love it - to be able to combine 2 of my greatest passion cooking and photography is just fantastic.

Ok so what about Jo's Haven - well Jo's Haven will continue to be just that without the food - so you'll see more hair inspirations, wigs, running, fitness, inspiration and random random stuffs -

So stick with me and enjoy the ride :)

Please feel free to leave comments - I would love to hear from you

X

Jo

Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...