Pages - Menu

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

[HAIR update] My fro update ...

No much of an update from the last time - I do think my hair growth has slowed than a notch, could be due to the extreme hot weather - or maybe because I'm not entirely fussed about length anymore - In fact the longer your hair the more time and effort needed - right now I really don't have that much time for it. I rarely wear my hair in twist or braid outs - I just like it crazy bed hair natural - very little effort , very little products required :) - my husband also prefers it this way - so move over defined curls hello undefined :)

Oh check out my brows - aren't they da bomb diggity (lol) - all natural - I get them thread by this uber fab Indian lady - she does an excellent job each time - now I don't bother tweeze my brows I get it done every 2.5weeks or so for $6 - so worth it








Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...