Pages - Menu

Thursday, June 28, 2012

When JJ visited Hotlanta



JJ my sister from another mother came to celebrate my birthday with me all the way from England - we had way too much of a good time, we shopped, dined, eat junk, went out day in day out for 7days straight.
Twas a really good break for the both of us - I'm usually at home tending to my men 90% of the time and she in turn takes care of her hubby - so it was great to just be and hang.
We went to quite  a number of places in Atlanta , just showing her around made me realise how much I actually quite like this place - Atlanta has become my home-

Here are some of the highlights


shopping at Atlantic Station

Toured the MLK center

Add caption
More shopping at Little 5 Points


some good ole soul music at Kat's Cafe 

some laughs


dined at Glady's Knight Chicken & Waffles


I had the  ollard greens spring onions

                                   
                                     

JJ had the chicken omelette

next day we ate at Footprints Jamaican restauant

curry chick and black eye peas

then we shopped some more at Lenox Mall

had to go to a comedy night too - AG WHITE was amazing 



JJ colour blocking
me keep it simple in my Bill Hallman bargain  outfit:)






Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...