Pages - Menu

Thursday, June 28, 2012

[Running] Dash4Dad 5k Atlanta



I decided to run the Dash4Dad Father's day in memory of my Dad - the race is to raise awareness for prostrate cancer , my Dad died after brief cardiac arrest but I still ran it for him all the same.

Twas my 2nd Father's day without him - I miss my Daddy.
 Anyhoo I did not train whatsoever for the race; prior to the day I hadn't run in over 3weeks (due to bad knees) - and the night before I o'ded on Mcvities Digestive.; come race day I was so sluggish - all in all I finish in 27mins which was not as bad but was aiming for between 25-26mins. There's always a next time. Infact next time I'll be sure to get enough sleep, stay away from the sugar and train at least :)

what not to eat a day before a race - BAD!BAD!BAD!



warm-up dance with Mrs A




Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...