Pages - Menu

Thursday, June 14, 2012

My vinegar collection



'Vinegar is a liquid substance consisting mainly of acetic acid and water, the acetic acid being produced through the fermentation ofethanol by acetic acid bacteria.[1] It is today mainly used in the kitchen, but historically, as the most easily available mild acid, it had a great variety of industrial, medical, and domestic uses.' (thanks WIKIPEDIA]

As you can see I've gone 'buckwild' with my vinegar collection - I initially started with Apple Cider Vinegar and that was really for my hair rinses - which by the way is uber great - then I moved on to rice vinegar , then to Balsamic ...etc - Now I cannot eat my leafy greens without vinegar - just 'ain't right' - Not only does vinegar enhance the flavour ([flavor] bleeding Americans) it also comes with great health benefits and ZERO calorie so you really cannot go wrong - 


Cooking uses
Salad dressings
Sauteing
Marinading
Poaching
Tenderizing meat


So far my in my collection are:

Raspberry red wine 
Apple cider vinegar
Balsamic vinegar
White wine vinegar
Rice vinegar
Red wine vinegar















Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...