Pages - Menu

Monday, June 4, 2012

Juicing is the new BLACK


source - rawfoodartist.com

It's official I'm sold to juicing. I can't believe it took me this long to catch on - I got my spanking new Breville juicer on Friday and have been juicing non-stop - I think I'll give smoothies a rest for now - even my T loves it - tis definitely a fantastic way of getting kids to drink up their veggies and fruits - O so AMAZING!!

The Breville manual came with a few of recipes that I'm yet to try - I've sorted played with what I have in my fridge for now - which are

Beets
Celery
Carrots
Mango
Apples
Pear
Kale

Do yo juice? please share your favourite recipes

x


Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...