Pages - Menu

Monday, June 4, 2012

[JoJo's kitchen] Salmon and Green Salad



At the gym the other day I met this uber fit lady, who happens to be a fitness model and bodybuilder. Without fail I asked the secret to her tones abs and she said she eats a raw diet and fish in additional to using supplements -Now I certainly know the supplement route will not work for me - I love food too much, I love to eat - the whole process from cooking to eating is important to me and no supplement can rid that - But I heeded a tad - now I eat my greens raw :) - well anything with balsamic vinegar on top is a delight in my opinion - there's absolutely no way I can eat raw kale and spinach :)


Ingredients
Kale
Mushrooms
Red cabbage
Onions
Thyme
Salt (stock cubes)
Old bay seasoning
Zucchini
Balsamic vinegar
Avocado
Olive oil

Sauteed - redcabbage, onions, zucchini, mushrooms - thyme and salt (stock cubes)
Salmon - marinade with Balsamic vinegar with a bit of Old bay seasoning - wack it in the oven for 15-20mins












Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...