Pages - Menu

Monday, June 4, 2012

[JoJo's Kitchen] Homemade Granola

So I'm beginning to think granola is the reason why me abs refuses to come forth - I'm addicted to it. I've been purchasing my freshly baked granola from me local Farmer's market. It  normally cost circa $3-5 per pack (depending on the weight) .My last trip there I thought I really ought to make my own - I have all the ingredients plus I have a bag of pumpkin seeds that has been sitting in my pantry for months - not sure why I bought them in the first place - (certainly not me cup of tea )....



Ingredients 
Rolled oats
Agave syrup
Honey
Canola oil
Cranberries
Pumpkin seeds
Vanilla extract

Mix all of the above (excepting the cranberries) in bowl, wack in the oven for 35-45mins, stirring halfway - once done add dried fruits , choc etc -

Unfortunately I don't measure but I'll say I used maybe 2-3cups of rolled oats :(, 1/3 cup of canola oil and the rest are just free


some pics below - now I know just how to eat my pumpkin seeds







Serving  - can be served with yogurt, ice cream or eaten as cereal



Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...