Pages - Menu

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Natural Girls Rock - Atlanta 2012

So last week Friday I attended the Natural Girls Rock event , I believe it was their anniversary party.
The event was held at Tongue & Groove bar & lounge, a pretty neat spot if you ask me.
There was a fashion show, hair awards, food, drinks and music.
The event started at 5pm and yours truly didn't get there till 7:30pm  :) err talk about late.com - anyhoo I probably would've slit my wrist had I arrived any earlier.

I wasn't really digging the whole event but I ended up meeting some really cool peeps that made the $16 entrance fee worth it; so thumbs up for networking

 I rocked my Chi-Chi wig - I had planned to wear my natural hair but time was against me.

Here are some pics (taken with my mobile phone) 



moi  rocking my Joe's Jeans - my favourite denim brand at the mo - uber comfy

with me girl U


with Dominique - creator/founder of All things O' Natural


With  popular Youtuber - Nina Ellis Hervey - Beautifulbrwnbabydol

Nina with a fan






x
Jo



Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...