Pages - Menu

Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Hair update - May 2012


I really should do a length check - but I'm no longer fussed with my hair length - it appears to be growing fuller and thicker and that is just fine by me.

My current staples

Shampoo - Trader Joes Nourish Spa /Aphoghee (for squeaky clean)
Conditioner - Trader Joes Nourish Spa  -- I also add a bit of avocado oil, olive oil just for kicks
Leave in   - Kinky Curly Knot Today mixed with distilled water, avocado, olive, grapeseed and essential oils - this is a variation of the kimmaytube leave in - shuu the only common thing is the actual leave in :) - but this makes my hair oh so soft
Moisturizer/Sealant - unrefined shea butter & coconut oil
Styling product : err still looking for one - trying steer clear from Eco styler gel and gels in general





Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...