Pages - Menu

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Good Morning.........some early morning inspiation


So I've recently committed to a morning routine of prayer and mediation (for at least an hr everyday)  - It's a time of worship, stillness and listening to the Word - this has made a huge difference in how my day goes - I feel uber refreshed and focused and now I'm thinking why didn't I start this sooner....err talk about late.org :)
Working out the body is great ,but nothing beats a sound mind and spirit.I'm so grateful to God for what he has done for me, my family  and loved ones. I'm hopeful for the future and I feel all so safe and assured knowing that He is with me always -even in valleys and darkness He is there .

Bible Verse of the day  :
''Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; - Proverbs 3:5

Have a great day!!








Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...