Pages - Menu

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Running - I completed the Georgia Half Marathon


Hey peeps,

I know I've been m.i.a for awhile, I've been super super busy - with work, being a wife and mother, running and also working Jo Uthman Inc - oh and lest not forget I'm back on FB - oh dear!

Anyhoo, I ran the Georgia Half Marathon last week Sunday the 18th. The course was a BEAST! there were hills almost every mile it was never ending -the last 3miles were a killer - but I finish and did so in 2:07. I was aiming for 2hrs but my bad knees together with the heat, hills and humidity did not allow me do so.

I don't think I'll be running that course in a hurry :(. The fun part of the race was the end :) .

B and I after the killer race


Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...