Pages - Menu

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

MANNA Bread ...I love

OMG! How excited I was to have found a bread that ticks all the boxes per the Daniel Fast requirements - it is free of salt,  no oils, no sweeteners , no leavening agents....it's almost like cake - it's so yummy -the only downer is the price $4.69 for bread of a maybe 5-6inch of bread is a wee much if you ask me - but I definitely loved the taste.

As you can see I got the Multigrain one. They only had multigrain and cinnamon at my local wholefoods

Check out the ingredients - Sprouted organic wheat kernels, filtered water, organic brown rice, organic barley, organic millet, organic flax seed, organic rye kernels, organic soy beans, organic rolled oats, organic oat bran, organic cornmeal.

You can read more about it here http://www.mannaorganicbakery.com/index.php




Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...