Pages - Menu

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Jojo's Kitchen - Tilapia fish + Plantain + Greens for Dinner

This is what I made the hubby for dinner today - Tilapia, Fried Plantains and Greens.
I'm still on the Daniel Fast so can't eat Fish till the end of the month. I can't believe he ate all the greens - usually he will have a taste and go nah can't eat it - too 'healthy' or not spicy enough (I'm an African man I need my pepper) - this time I made sure I added enough peppers (3 habaneros to be exact) - err do not try this at home - it is SUPER hot - but it was just right for him....nose running and all :). I love it when he cleans the plate - I love cooking and love it when my meal is very well enjoyed.





Fish
Fish sauce
Stock cubes
powder onions
black pepper
curry - hot

Greens
Kale
Mushrooms
Orange bell peppers
Habaneros X 3
Olive oil
Kosher salt
Curry - hot




Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...