Pages - Menu

Monday, February 20, 2012

Jojo's Kitchen - Greens for Lunch & Dinner

Oh I love my greens - I don't think I can go 2 days without greens :).

Today I had greens for Lunch and Dinner and thought to share


Lunch - Avocado & Spinach sandwich





Ingredients

  • Wholewheat pocket bread
  • Cabbage
  • Spinach
  • Red Onions
  • Avocado
  • Red bell peppers
  • Black pepper
  • Kosher salt
  • Olive oil
  • Stock cubes (optional)



Dinner - Rice and Kale greens





  • Brown Basmati rice - (I find this more yummy than plain brown rice)
  • 1 Habenero pepper - finely chopped (this is pretty hot - may substitute for red bell pepper)
  • Kale
  • Red Onions 
  • Sliver Almonds (totally random - I just felt like it)
  • Mushrooms
  • Paprika
  • Black Pepper
  • Onion powder
  • Kosher salt
  • Olive oil
  • Stock cubes (optional)



x
Jo

Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...