Pages - Menu

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

All my help cometh from the Lord

Was feeling down earlier today and my mind wondered to Psalm 121 : My help comes from the Lord, the maker of heaven and earth....searched for the song online and found Lionel Peterson's version. Lionel Peterson is like my favourite christian artist of all time....and that led to his song Peace.

Peace brought poignant memories of my best friend who passed away at the young age of 17. That song was what saw me through - I was maybe 12 then when she passed - she was just like a sister to me.
After listening to Peace I suddenly awoke and remembered that I have nothing to be down about - I'm indeed grateful for breath, for health and for my family





x
Jo

Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...