Pages - Menu

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Oh my God! I'm 156.2lbs - WHAT???

So I've never been big on weighing myself - I typically go by dress sizes . If my clothes fit snug then I know I have to cut back and when it's starting to get a wee loose is really the only time I think of weighing myself to confirm what ta gwan?

As you already know from prior post I'm currently on the Daniel Fast. Daniel Fast is a spiritual fast that consists of eating fresh fruits, vegetables , legumes , wholegrains and drinking only water for 21days - in addition to studying the Bible. Anyhoo I'm currently on day 18 - It's been going pretty well - I only lost my cool just the once :)

Today I stepped on the scale and it read JOY like one of those Kelloggs Special K ads - well it said 156.2lbs - OMG! I couldn't believe it. That's pretty much my pre-preggers weight. I've yo-yo'd from a low of 147lbs (at me wedding) to 155ish  pre pregnancy - so to see 156.2 was just pure joy - I just couldn't believe it.

I gained 55lbs during pregnancy from 155 to a massive 210. I lost 85% of it the 1st year but the remaining just did not want to bulge - anyhoo - I can't believe I'm there now - to think I did not even try - well lets said the Daniel Fast expedited everything. I'm very pleased with myself.  Go JoJo!





Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...