Pages - Menu

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Live your dreams - Quote of the day

Live-Your-Dreams is achieving a cherished ambition.

Lately I've been pondering on my assignment here on earth - I had a lot of downturns in 2011 and I let some of them weigh me down. But you can't run with suitcases you have to let it go. 2012 I'm learning to let go of all the hurt, mishaps and disappointments - they are only around to increase me and not to decrease - I shouldn't let my life stop and dwell on them - I've learnt this the hard way - but I'm grateful for the lesson.
You see it doesn't matter what is going on around you - no matter the circumstance - you have it within yourself to control it as long as you do not let it get in side your spirit.
I walked into 2012 with incredible boldness and love - i'm up for failure 100times more that I ever was - it is no longer the fear that drives me  - there's absolutely no reason to fear.

Anyhoo quote of the day :)


“Nobody grows old by merely living a number of years. People grow old by deserting their ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up wrinkles the soul. ”
Douglas MacArthur







Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...