Pages - Menu

Monday, January 9, 2012

Groupon date nites

Do you Groupon? I swear I was a big fanatic when it 1st started - I couldn't wait for the deal of the day. I mainly bought fitness deals like Yoga, Boot Camp, Zumba etc - It was pretty neat. I believe I've only returned custom once :( - the whole idea is for the vendor to get new and repeat customers - but me NAH  - I was always on the look out for new deals - After Groupon came Living Social, Half depot and now they are tons of them clogging me mailbox.
Today I hardly open any of it - I may do so in the summer especially for the Boot Camp deals - right now I'm done with all the deals.
One thing I still use is the Now deals - this is simply deals that are available immediately. Hubby and I have  used this sample new restaurants during our date nights.
Last Friday we ate at Siam Square Thai Smyrna - I had Salmon Red Curry and hubby had Jungle Curry Prawn. It was delicious - I totally recommend.












Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...