Pages - Menu

Monday, December 19, 2011

Why are you crying? are you at rock bottom?

Sometimes life whispers to you , when you don't hear it it will throw pebbles at you ...and when you still can't hear it will throw bricks.
Right now I feel the bricks on me - Why is God doing this to me? I don't deserve any of this - Why am I up at almost 4am - praying - ah ah ah I get it - he just wants me attention - had it not for the bricks I prolly won't be up right now praying - everything is in control - just the way I planned it - then this - ah I can't control this lord - this is absolutely you.

Whatever darkness or emptiness or bottom you're in right now - never give up, look up , it will pass- I spent 2hrs crying this early morning - but then I started getting a headache lol - so I remember the sermon this morning that we learn more from pain that we do pleasure - God I thank you for this very moment -I know you'll take control - somehow he spoke to me - err Why are you crying? Why are striving? Why are still searching - Oh my -



''Cause I'm brokenDown to nothingBut I'm still holding on to the one thingYou are Godand you are strongWhen I am weak''





Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...