Pages - Menu

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Take a chance ! Listen to your heart - Do Plan A

photo credit deviantart dot com


What is stopping you from doing Plan A ? Or rather what is stopping me from Plan A ?  lol this is really a question for me - I work in Finance for a really cool company -in fact I'm so liked and respected there that I've told God that after this I no longer want to work for anyone else but me - I don't think I can find a better employer and quite frankly I'm not looking - I'm simply doing the best I can at my Plan B role whilst working on Plan A - Jo Uthman Inc

During one of Oprah's Lifeclass a lady asked Iyanla Vanzant (co host) - about taking the next step - she was really afraid of doing so and wanted to know how- and I remember Iyanla's response clearly - which was Take a chance, you're already great at doing you now (Plan B) so if you take a risk and fail at Plan A you won't be any worse off - WOWZER! so true - so when you really apply that - there's nothing to fear , if it doesn't work then you'll be back where you started - and you're already a master at it -- so go on child - TAKE A CHANCE!!



Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...