Pages - Menu

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Straight Quick weave/wigs - Why they are the best?

My hair has been out a couple of days and in that time I've changed hair styles thrice  - all thanks to Quick weaves/wig. I made a few earlier this year and they're still holding up. I love it . It's pretty easy to make and it makes a good protective style or when you just can't be arsed to do you own hair. Right now I'm in that phase. My hair is neatly twisted underneath - - I'm still growing out the henna (oh yeah - I sorta od'ed on Henna dye and it change the texture of my hair a wee bit )- I don't like much so I'm growing it out

Reasons To Rock A Quick Weave
1) It's quick and easy to make
2) Affordable
3) No damage to hairlines (from sew-ins)
4) Great protective style (or lazy style)



















x
Jo

Live simply, Live happily and Remember your life was God's idea. Own it! Live it! Work it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...